“Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing
without revealing his plan
to his servants the prophets.”
1. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Here God speaks to Messiah: “Do not fear, I will be with you, to protect you from attack of those who don’t understand you.”
2. “Those who oppose the LORD will be broken. The Most High will thunder from heaven;
the LORD will judge the ends of the earth.”
(Samuel 1, 2:10)
3. “I will raise up for myself a faithful priest, who will do according to what is in my heart and mind. I will firmly establish his priestly house,
and they will minister before my anointed one always. Then everyone left in your family line will come and bow down before him for a piece of silver
and a loaf of bread and plead, “Appoint me to some priestly office so I can have food to eat.”
(Samuel 1, 2:35-36)
4. “A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of
understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD—and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not
judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions
for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked. Righteousness will be his belt
and faithfulness the sash around his waist. The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling[a]
together; and a little child will lead them.
They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea. In that day the
Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his resting place will be glorious. ”
(Isaiah 11:1-6, 9-10)
5. “LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.”
6. “In that day the LORD will thresh from the flowing Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt, and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one.”
7. “For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.”
This means that no one could decrypt Bible, until the code was discovered, until the time came in 1998.
8. “Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.”
After the arrival of the Messiah, as directed by the Lord God, there will be a fundamental change in prayers. Law of Halakha and wise decisions will be eliminated.
9. “In that day (year 1999, code of the Bible – author’s note) the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see (year 1999).”
This is a matter of books that heralded the beginning of a new doctrine - decoded Bible, which were published in Russia in 1999.
10. “Go now, write it on a tablet for them, inscribe it on a scroll, that for the days to come it may be an everlasting witness. Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
(Isaiah 30:8, 30:20-21)
11. “I took you from the ends of the earth (from Azerbaijan), from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you (year 1998). So do not fear (year 1998), for I am with you (year 1998); do not be dismayed (year 1998), for I am your God. I will strengthen you(year 1994) and help you(year 1999); I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. “All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear(year 1997); I will help you(year 1999). Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel, do not fear, for I myself will help you,” declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.”
12. “I have stirred up one from the north(Azerbaijan, Russia – it is “8”), and he comes—one from the rising sun who calls on my name.”
13. “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one (eighth) in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations. He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his teaching (the decrypted bible) the islands (countries) will put their hope.”
14. Abraham said that he, like most Soviet schoolchildren does not really believe in God. This is clearly stated in the Qumran manuscripts, found in 1947 in Wadi Qumran caves: "... In his youth he would like a man, devoid of knowledge (Tanach, the Bible) to the time."
When Abraham decode the Bible, he noticed that the Lord of Hosts, warned, through the prophet Yeshaya, that although Abraham does not believe in God, but He (God) will call him. It is written in the book "The Prophets":
“This is what the LORD says to his anointed, to Cyrus (Gurshumov), whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut: I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. For the sake of Jacob my servant, of Israel my chosen, I summon you by name and bestow on you a title of honor, though you do not acknowledge me. I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not cknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.”
Abraham said that, despite the fact that resistance against him would be great (as it is written in the text of the Qumran manuscripts), he (Abraham) will win. Because the Lord of Hosts has chosen him and will help him to fulfill the purpose for which intended.
15. “Listen to me, you islands (countries); hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened word, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver (year 1993). He said to me, “You are my servant, Israel (8), in whom I will display my splendor.”But I said, “I have labored in vain (for 52 years); I have spent my strength for nothing at all (until year 1998). Yet what is due me is in the LORD’s hand, and my reward is with my God.” And now the LORD says—he who formed me in the womb to be his servant to bring Jacob back to him and gather Israel to himself,
for I am[a] honored in the eyes of the LORD and my God has been my strength—he says:
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
Abraham will have the honor and glory, all the world leaders will be with him:
16. “This is what the LORD says— the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel— to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: “Kings will see you and stand up,
princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.” This is what the LORD says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you (28.09.1993 г.), and in the day of salvation (29.12.1998 г.) I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances”
17. “The word of the LORD came to me, saying,“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” “Alas, Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young (Here is a comparison of Abraham with a child , as the boy speaks vaguely, not knowing the language properly, and so Abraham can not speak Hebrew – author’s note).”But the LORD said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD. Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”
18. “How awful that day will be (year 1938)! No other will be like it (year 1939). It will be a time of trouble for Jacob (years 1939-1945), but he will be saved out of it.“‘In that day(year 1948),’ declares the LORD Almighty, ‘I will break the yoke off their necks and will tear off their bonds; no longer will foreigners enslave them. Instead, they will serve the LORD their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.“‘So do not be afraid, Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, Israel,’ declares the LORD. ‘I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid. I am with you and will save you,’ declares the LORD. ‘Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only in due measure; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.’ (years 1939 - 1945. That’s why, the "Ark" - "Spear of Destiny" has been removed by the Most from Hitler and was transferred to General Eisenhower)”
19. “… I will punish all who oppress them. Their leader will be one of their own; their ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me—or who is he who will devote himself to be close to me?’ declares the LORD. “‘So you will be my people, and I will be your God.’”
20. “This is what the LORD says: ‘If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, then my covenant with David my servant—and my covenant with the Levites who are priests ministering before me—can be broken and David will no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne. I will make the descendants of David my servant and the Levites who minister before me as countless as the stars in the sky and as measureless as the sand on the seashore.’” The word of the LORD came to Jeremiah: “Have you not noticed that these people are saying, ‘The LORD has rejected the two kingdoms he chose’? So they despise my people and no longer regard them as a nation. This is what the LORD says: ‘If I have not made my covenant with day and night and established the laws of heaven and earth, then I will reject the descendants of Jacob and David my servant and will not choose one of his sons to rule over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. For I will restore their fortunes and have compassion on them.’”
21. “For this is what the LORD says: ‘I will make you a terror to yourself and to all your friends.”
22. “He said to me, “Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.He said: “Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against me; they and their ancestors have been in revolt against me to this very day. The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says.’ And whether they listen or fail to listen—for they are a rebellious people—they will know that a prophet has been among them. And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or be terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people. You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious. But you, son of man (Gurshumov Abraham – author’s note), listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious people; open your mouth and eat what I give you.” Then I looked, and I saw a hand stretched out to me. In it was a scroll, which he unrolled before me. On both sides of it were written words of lament and mourning and woe.”
23. “And he said to me, “Son of man (Gurshumov Abraham – author’s note), eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the people of Israel.” So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat. Then he said to me, “Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it.” So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth. He then said to me: “Son of man, go now to the people of Israel and speak my words to them. But the people of Israel are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me, for all the Israelites are hardened and obstinate. But I will make you as unyielding and hardened as they are. I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint. Do not be afraid of them or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people.”And he said to me, “Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you. Go now to your people in exile and speak to them. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says,’ whether they listen or fail to listen.”
(Ezekiel 3:1-4, 7-10)
24. “Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.”
25. “I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one. So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD.”
26. “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.
They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.’”
27. “Son of man, describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider its perfection, and if they are ashamed of all they have done, make known to them the design of the temple—its arrangement, its exits and entrances—its whole design and all its regulations and laws. Write these down before them so that they may be faithful to its design and follow all its regulations.” (It is written in details in the book of prophets, see Yehezkeyl 40 - 48)
28. “Then the man brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary, the one facing east, and it was shut. The LORD said to me, “This gate is to remain shut. It must not be opened; no one may enter through it. It is to remain shut because the LORD, the God of Israel, has entered through it. The prince (Messiah) himself is the only one who may sit inside the gateway to eat in the presence of the LORD. He is to enter by way of the portico of the gateway and go out the same way.”
29. “This is what the Sovereign LORD says: No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and flesh is to enter my sanctuary, not even the foreigners who live among the Israelites.”
30. “I will stretch out my hand against Judah and against all who live in Jerusalem. I will destroy every remnant of Baal worship in this place, the very names of the idolatrous priests…”
31. “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “These people say, ‘The time has not yet come to rebuild the LORD’s house.’” Then the word of the LORD came through the prophet Haggai: “Is it a time for you yourselves to be living in your paneled houses, while this house remains a ruin?”Now this is what the LORD Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. You have planted much, but harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it.” This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build my house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored,” says the LORD. “You expected much, but see, it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away. Why?” declares the LORD Almighty. “Because of my house, which remains a ruin, while each of you is busy with your own house. Therefore, because of you the heavens have withheld their dew and the earth its crops. I called for a drought on the fields and the mountains, on the grain, the new wine, the olive oil and everything else the ground produces, on people and livestock, and on all the labor of your hands.”
32. “Then Haggai, the LORD’s messenger, gave this message of the LORD to the people: “I am with you,” declares the LORD.”
Here the Lord of Hosts says that build "my house", do not be afraid, I am with you.
33. “‘Who of you is left who saw this house in its former glory? How does it look to you now? Does it not seem to you like nothing? But now be strong, Zerubbabel,’ declares the LORD. ‘Be strong, Joshua son of Jozadak, the high priest. Be strong, all you people of the land,’ declares the LORD, ‘and work. For I am with you,’ declares the LORD Almighty. ‘This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear.’
“This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the LORD Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the LORD Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house (third temple) will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the LORD Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the LORD Almighty.”
(Haggai 2: 3-9)
34. “Therefore this is what the LORD says: ‘I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, and there my house will be rebuilt. And the measuring line will be stretched out over Jerusalem,’ declares the LORD Almighty.”
35. “The LORD will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem.”
36. “On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it”
The prophecies are coming true, the entire Arab world wants to divide Jerusalem. Even the Vatican wants to see Jerusalem as a neutral city. This was a great Nostradamus predicted a centurion 5, quatrain 73:
"The Arabs will act in alliance with the Poles."
Pole here - Pope John Paul II.
37. “… the one(Yitzhak Rabin – authors note) they have pierced(Yitzhak, year 1995), and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child (year 1995), and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great (1995) as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo.”
38. “My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the LORD Almighty will care for his flock, the people of Judah, and make them like a proud horse in battle.”
39. “Awake, sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones. In the whole land (1939 - 1945 гг.),” declares the LORD, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”
In Europe, in 1939 there lived nine million Jews, of which 6 million were killed during World War 2, and just 3 million Jews survived which is the third part.
40. “… on the city that bears my Name …’”
Jerusalem means one of the names of God - the Eternal.
Иерусалим = 1 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 25
(Иерусалим - Jerusalem on the Russian language)
Вечный = 6 + 5 + 7 + 5 + 1 + 1 = 25
(Вечный - Eternal on the Russian language)
41. “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty. But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap.”
42. “Lo, I will send you Elijah, the prophet, Before the day of the LORD comes, the great and terrible day, To turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the land with doom. Lo, I will send you Elijah, the prophet, Before the day of the LORD comes, the great and terrible day.”
Here Elijah - a coded name Abraham:
Авраам = 1 + 6 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 15 = 6
(Авраам - Abraham on the Russian language)
Илия = 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 6
(Илия - Elijah on the Russian language)
So Abraham = Elijah
43. “My God, whom I praise, do not remain silent, for people who are wicked and deceitful have opened their mouths against me; they have spoken against me with lying tongues. With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause. In return for my friendship they accuse me, but I am a man of prayer. They repay me evil for good, and hatred for my friendship. Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; let an accuser stand at his right hand. When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow. May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven[a] from their ruined homes. May a creditor seize all he has; may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor. May no one extend kindness to him or take pity on his fatherless children. May his descendants be cut off, their names blotted out from the next generation. May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the LORD; may the sin of his mother never be blotted out. May their sins always remain before the LORD, that he may blot out their name from the earth. For he never thought of doing a kindness, but hounded to death the poor and the needy and the brokenhearted. He loved to pronounce a curse—may it come back on him. He found no pleasure in blessing—may it be far from him. He wore cursing as his garment; it entered into his body like water, into his bones like oil. May it be like a cloak wrapped about him, like a belt tied forever around him. May this be the LORD’s payment to my accusers, to those who speak evil of me. But you, Sovereign LORD, help me for your name’s sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me. For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me. I fade away like an evening shadow; I am shaken off like a locust. My knees give way from fasting; my body is thin and gaunt. I am an object of scorn to my accusers; when they see me, they shake their heads. Help me, LORD my God; save me according to your unfailing love. Let them know that it is your hand, that you, LORD, have done it. While they curse, may you bless; may those who attack me be put to shame, but may your servant rejoice. May my accusers be clothed with disgrace and wrapped in shame as in a cloak. With my mouth I will greatly extol the LORD; in the great throng of worshipers I will praise him. For he stands at the right hand of the needy, to save their lives from those who would condemn them.”
As is evident from Psalm 109, ones that hate the Messiah shall be clothed with disgrace and enveloped, like clothing, in their shame.
44. “Praise the LORD. Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who find great delight in his commands. Their children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches are in their houses, and their righteousness endures forever. Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous. Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD. Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes. They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor, their righteousness endures forever; their horn will be lifted high in honor. The wicked will see and be vexed, they will gnash their teeth and waste away; the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.”
As is evident from Psalm 112 Mashiach will rise in glory, and the wicked lust will perish.
45. “…For the angels of heaven do not think from natural things, as man does; but when man has acquired a knowledge of correspondences he is able, in respect to the thoughts of his mind, to be associated with the angels, and thus in respect to his spiritual or internal man to be conjoined with them. That there might be such a conjunction of heaven with man the Word was written wholly by correspondences, each thing and all things in it being correspondent.# If man, therefore, had a knowledge of correspondences he would understand the spiritual sense of the Word, and from that it would be given him to know arcana of which he sees nothing in the sense of the letter. For there is a literal sense and there is a spiritual sense in the Word, the literal sense made up of such things as are in the world, and the spiritual sense of such things as are in heaven. And such a Word, in which everything down to the least jot is a correspondence, was given to men because the conjunction of heaven with the world is effected by means of correspondences.”
(Emanuel Swedenborg. “Heave and Hell”. p.114)
“Now swear unto you, to the wise and to the foolish, for you shall see many things upon the earth. For you men shall put on more jewelry than women, and more multicolored ornaments than a virgin. In sovereignty, in grandeur, and in authority, in silver, in gold, in clothing, in honor, and in edibles; they shall be poured out like water. For this reason, they are devoid of knowledge and wisdom, so they shall perish thereby together with their goods and together with all their splendor and honor. Then in dishonor, in slaughter, and in great misery, their spirits shall be cast away. I have sworn unto you, sinners: In the same manner that a mountain has never turned into a servant, nor shall a hill ever become a maidservant of a woman; likewise, neither has sin been exported into the world. It is the people who have themselves invented it. And those who commit it shall come under a great curse. Why is a woman not given a child? On account of the deeds of her own hands would she die without children. I swear to you, sinners, by the Kodesh Great One, that all your evil deeds are revealed in the heavens. None of your deeds of injustice are covered and hidden.
Think not in your spirit, nor say in your hearts that you neither know nor see all our sins being written down every day in the presence of YAHWEH the Most High. From now on do know that all your injustices which you have committed unjustly are written down every day until the day of your judgment. Woe unto you fools, for you shall perish through your folly! You do not listen to the wise, and you shall not receive good things. And now do know that you are ready for the day of destruction. Hope not that you shall live, you sinners, you who shall depart and die, for you know for what reason you have been ready for the day of the great judgment, for the day of anguish and great shame for your spirits. Woe unto you obstinate of heart, who do evil and devour blood! From where will you find good things that you may eat, drink, and be satisfied? Even from all the good things which YAHWEH, the Most High, stocked in plenitude upon the whole earth? No shalom exists for you! Woe unto you who love unrighteousness! Why do you have hopes for good things for yourselves? Do know that you shall be given over into the hands of the righteous ones, and they shall cut off your necks and slay you, and they shall not have compassion upon you. Woe unto you who rejoice in the suffering of the righteous ones! For no grave shall be dug for you. Woe unto you who would set at nought the words of the righteous ones! For you shall have no hope of life. Woe unto you who write down false words and words of wickedness! For they write down their lies so that they the people may commit wicked acts, and they cause others to commit wicked acts. They shall have no shalom, but shall die quickly.”
"There will be a huge Eye, which keeps track of all our deeds. No one and nothing can hide."
Everything is clearly stated here. Nothing can be hidden from God. He sees everything.
1. “And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: Take the rod, and assemble the people together, thou and Aaron thy brother, and speak to the rock before them, and it shall yield waters. And when thou hast brought forth water out of the rock, all the multitude and their cattle shall drink. Moses therefore took the rod, which was before the Lord, as he had commanded him, And having gathered together the multitude before the rock, he said to them: Hear, ye rebellious and incredulous: Can we bring you forth water out of this rock? And when Moses had lifted up his hand, and struck the rock twice with the rod, there came forth water in great abundance, so that the people and their cattle drank, And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron: Because you have not believed me, to sanctify me before the children of Israel, you shall not bring these people into the land, which I will give them.”
(Book Of Numbers 20:7-12)
For this only sin Lord God punished Moses and Aaron, Moses himself without realizing it told the people that we will give you water out of this rock, but he should have said that only God and only through Him, water was extracted from the rock. Therefore, the Lord of Hosts again warned by the prophet Isaiah: “See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”
2. “They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he (not Moses And Aaron – author’s note) made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.”